9999 VMAC GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY UNDERHOOD AIR COMPRESSOR Recall
- 17E043000 on 08/03/2017
- Engine and engine cooling:cooling system:fan
- 10/20/2016 - 07/20/2017
- Vmac global technology inc. (vmac) is recalling certain vr 150 underhood air compressors, part number v910022, and vr 70 underhood air compressors, part number v900122, sold for use on 2017 ford 6.2l v8 trucks. the flange plate on the water pump shipped with the vmac mounting kit can detach and allow the fan assembly to detach and move around within the engine compartment.
- The loose fan assembly may cause impact damage to other engine components and increase the risk of injury to persons standing adjacent to the vehicle.
- Vmac has notified owners and will provide a replacement water pump, free of charge. the recall began on august 15, 2017. owners may contact vmac customer service at 1-800-738-8622. vmac's number for this recall is ext-all-002.
- Owners may also contact the national highway traffic safety administration vehicle safety hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (tty 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Home | Privacy