1985 ODYSSEY ODYSSEY Recall
- 91V062000 on 04/22/1991
- Power train:axle assembly
- 12/31/1984 - 09/30/1985
- Rear axle bearings may fail due to a bending moment created by the aftermarket dual rear wheels from a variety of factors and especially when overloaded. failure of the bearings create stresses on the the rear axle, resulting in breakage of the axle.
- A broken axle will cause separation of the dual rearwheel assembly from the motorhome, causing loss of control which could result inan accident.
- Replace rear axle assemblies with full-floating rear axle assemblies.
- System: rear axle; single axle with dual rear wheels.vehicle description: micro-mini motorhomes built on toyota camper cab-chassisequipped with aftermarket dual rear wheels on a rear axle designed for singlewheels.note: odyssey micro-mini motorhomes made by general r.v. are not included inthis recall campaign.
Home | Privacy