9999 TRIPLEX 9541-88 Recall
- 04E085000 on 11/25/2004
- Exterior lighting:tail lights
- Certain triplex 4" round red stop and tail lamps, p/n 9541-88. these lamps fail to comply with federal motor vehicle safety standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment, sold for use as aftermarket and original equipment for certain motor coaches.
- If, because of lower performance of the rear lamps, a following vehicle driver was unable to see or otherwise mis-understood signals from these rear lamps, a vehicle crash could occur.
- Triplex will notify its customers and replace the lamps free of charge. the recall began december 17, 2004. owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact triplex at 773-925-4700.
- Also, customers can contact the national highway traffic safety administration's auto safety hotline at 1-888-dash-2-dot (1-888-327-4236).
Home | Privacy