9999 MCQUAY-NORRIS TIE ROD END Recall
- 18E049000 on 06/28/2018
- Steering:linkages:tie rod assembly
- 07/09/2013 - 01/30/2018
- Federal-mogul motorparts llc (federal-mogul) is recalling certain tie rod ends, napa part number 269-6121, ac delco part number 45a3098, mcquay-norris part number es4686e, raybestos part number 410-1099, and moog part numbers ds300044, ds800980a, and ds800981a. the crimped portion of the right hand outer tie rod replacement part may loosen allowing the inner and outer portions of the assembly to separate.
- If the inner and outer portions separate, it can cause a loss of steering ability, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Federal-mogul will notify its distributors, and provide cards for the distributors to notify the customers that purchased the parts. the right hand outer tie rods subject to this recall installed on vehicles will be replaced at no cost to the vehicle owners. the recall began august 23, 2018. owners may contact federal-mogul customer service at 1-877-489-6659.
- Owners may also contact the national highway traffic safety administration vehicle safety hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (tty 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Home | Privacy