2016 LOOK CARGO TRAILER Recall
- 15V498000 on 08/05/2015
- Structure:frame and members
- 11/03/2014 - 07/26/2015
- Lgs industries inc. (lgs) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 look trailers, models st, element, vision, lxt, element puresport, element puresport deckover, vision puresport, vision puresport deckover , element motorcycle, and vision motorcycle, 2015-2016 pace trailers, models outback, journey, cargo sport, pxt, aerosport, aerosport deckover, journey motorcycle, and legacy motorcycle, and 2015-2016 cargo express cargo trailers, models ex, xl, pro, cxt, xl yukon, xl yukon deckover , pro sport, pro sport deckover, xl motorcycle, and pro motorcycle. the affected trailers have a gross vehicle weight rating (gvwr) of 5,000 pounds or less, and were manufactured november 4, 2014, to july 27, 2015. the ram 2" a frame coupler used to secure the trailer to the tow vehicle may have been manufactured improperly, preventing the external latch from fully locking into place. if the coupler's latch does not fully engage, the trailer may separate from the tow vehicle, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. lgs will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and repair the coupler, as necessary, free of charge. the recall is expected to begin september 30, 2015. owners may contact lgs customer service at 1-877-475-5665.
- If the coupler's latch does not fully engage, the trailer may separate from the tow vehicle, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
- Lgs will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and repair the coupler, as necessary, free of charge. the recall began on september 15, 2015. owners may contact lgs customer service at 1-877-475-5665.
- Owners may also contact the national highway traffic safety administration vehicle safety hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (tty 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
2016 LOOK CARGO TRAILER TSB
- 20180820 nhtsa r
- 162900 structure:body:roof and pillars
- Informational report to ryan rahimpour, safety defects engineer, office of deffects investigation, nhtsa, regarding a roof separation on a trailer. details of apparent cause, remedy and best practices applications.
Home | Privacy