2016 BMW 750LXI Recall
- 16V173000 on 03/24/2016
- Air bags:frontal:sensor/control module
- 06/30/2015 - 12/10/2015
- Bmw of north america, llc (bmw) is recalling certain model year 2016 740li, 750li, and 750lxi vehicles manufactured july 1, 2015, to december 11, 2015. the affected vehicles have an air bag control module that may randomly reset due to an electrical short circuit as a result of residual metallic particles from the manufacturing process.
- In the event of a crash while the air bag module is resetting, the air bags may not deploy, increasing the risk of occupant injury.
- Bmw will notify owners, and dealers will replace the air bag control module, free of charge. the recall began on july 11, 2016. owners may contact bmw customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
- Owners may also contact the national highway traffic safety administration vehicle safety hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (tty 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
2016 BMW 750LXI TSB
- 353000 equipment:electrical
- "? error patterns with bmw display key this service information bulletin supersedes si b66 06 16 dated april 2016. one or more of the following error patterns occurred while using the bmw display key; these error patterns only occur with th
Home | Privacy