2006 ROAD SYSTEMS DAAA-01 Recall
- 08V124000 on 03/18/2008
- Trailer hitches:fifth wheel assembly
- 05/31/2006 - 08/30/2007
- Road systems is recalling 100 my 2006 road systems daaa-01 dollies equipped with holland simplex se or se ii fifth wheels, the latch lever pivot bolt assembly may have been over-tightened which could distort the pivot bolt spacer sleeve. corrosion or contaminates in the pivot may cause it to bind and prevent the fifth wheel jaw from latching securely around the trailer king pin.
- There is a possibility that the fifth wheel may fail to latch without the driver's knowledge. when this occurs, the driver could drive away and the trailer could become disengaged increasing the risk of a crash.
- Dealers will replace the pivot bolt and sleeve with a hex head shoulder bolt and washer. the recall began on april 2, 2008. owners may contact road systems at 501-279-0991.
- Road systems recall no. wr03070801.customers may also contact the national highway traffic safety administration's vehicle safety hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (tty 1-800-424-9153), or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
Home | Privacy