2006 PETE'S BLOOMER Recall
- 08V544000 on 10/16/2008
- Equipment:recreational vehicle
- 12/31/2004 - 12/30/2006
- Pete's custom conversions is recalling 64 my 2005-2006 platinum, bloomer and c&c living quarters horse trailers equipped with a two-door refrigerator manufactured by the dometic corporation. the refrigerator may have a defect in the boiler tube. pressurized coolant solution could be released into an area where an ignition source (gas flame) is present.
- Release of coolant under certain conditions could ignite and result in a fire.
- Pete's custom conversions will be working with dometic in order to repair these refrigerators (please see 08e032). dometic will repair these refrigerators by installing a secondary burn housing, a thermal fuse, and a melt fuse free of charge. dometic has retained stericycle inc. to manage this campaign. stericycle will assist the owner in locating dealerships or service centers and will provide assistance with scheduling of appointments. owners may contact dometic/stericycle at 1-888-446-5157 or pete's custom conversions at 1-605-892-0204.
- Customers may also contact the national highway traffic safety administration's vehicle safety hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (tty 1-800-424-9153), or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
Home | Privacy