2004 MOBILE SUITES TRAILER Recall
- 08V477000 on 09/21/2008
- Equipment:recreational vehicle
- 05/31/2003 - 09/29/2006
- Doubletree rv is recalling 2,749 my 2003-2006 mobile suites fifth wheel trailers equipped with a two-door refrigerator manufactured by the dometic corporation. the refrigerator may have a defect in the boiler tube. pressurized coolant solution could be released into an area where an ignition source (gas flame) is present.
- If this solution is exposed to an ignition source under certain specific circumstances, it can result in a vehicle fire.
- Doubletree rv is working with dometic to repair these refrigerators (please see 08e032). dometic will repair these refrigerators by installing a secondary burn housing, a thermal fuse, and a melt fuse free of charge. dometic has retained stericycle inc. to manage this campaign. stericycle will assist the owner in locating dealerships or service centers and will provide assistance with scheduling of appointments. owners may contact dometic/stericycle at 1-888-446-5157 or doubletree rv at 1-260-562-1075.
- Customers may contact the national highway traffic safety administration's vehicle safety hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (tty: 1-800-424-9153); or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
Home | Privacy