2000 RED RHINO ALICO Recall
- 03V431000 on 11/04/2003
- Service brakes, air:antilock:abs warning light
- 09/30/2000 - 10/30/2003
- On certain trailers equipped with bendix ec-30t electronic control units (ecu). if the trailer-mounted abs warning lamp circuit experiences an electrical short and the short is not repaired, the high side power switch inside the ecu that controls the illumination of the trailer-mounted abs warning lamp may eventually become thermally stressed and experience an electrical short.
- If the power switch shorts, it can result in an over-current condition in the ecu and lead to excessive heat, smoke, and possible fire.
- Bendix will provide a remedy kit and detailed instructions and also provide a labor allowance for the repair. owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact bendix at 1-800-478-1793 or red rhino at 1-209-572-7466.
- Customers can also contact the national highway traffic safety administration's auto safety hotline at 1-888-dash-2-dot (1-888-327-4236).
Home | Privacy