1999 MOBILE SUITES TRAILER Recall
- 07V421000 on 09/12/2007
- Equipment:recreational vehicle
- 03/31/1997 - 07/30/2003
- On certain fifth wheel trailers equipped with a two-door refrigerator manufactured by the dometic corporation. the refrigerator may have a defect in the boiler tube. pressurized coolant solution could be released into an area where an ignition source (gas flame) is present.
- Release of coolant under certain conditions could ignite and result in a fire.
- Doubletree rv will be working with dometic in order to repair these refrigerators (please see 06e076). dometic will repair these refrigerators by installing a secondary burn housing, a thermal fuse, and a melt fuse free of charge. dometic has retained stericycle inc. to manage this campaign. stericycle will assist the owner in locating dealerships or service centers and will provide assistance with scheduling of appointments. owners may contact dometic/stericycle at 1-888-446-5157 or doubletree rv at 1-574-6472.
- Customers may contact the national highway traffic safety administration's vehicle safety hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (tty: 1-800-424-9153); or go to http://www.safercar.gov.
Home | Privacy