1992 BMW K1 Recall
- 92V081000 on 06/24/1992
- Service brakes, hydraulic:foundation components:disc:pads
- 06/30/1989 - 04/30/1992
- The bonding technique used between the pad and the backing plate can result in a porous joint layer which water and salt can penetrate, resulting in corrosion of the backing plate.
- The front brake pads can separate partially or completelyfrom the corroded backing plate, resulting in decreased stopping ability and apossible vehicle accident.
- Replace the front brake pads with new pads utilizing a different bonding method which ensures a non-porous joint layer to prevent water and salt penetration of the backing plate.
- System: brake pads.vehicle description: motorcycles.
1992 BMW K1 TSB
- 090000 fuel system, other
- Bmw motorcycle: engine fuels containing ethanol. bmw motorrad has no objection to the use of si engine fuels containing up to a maximum of 10% ethanol and imposes no warranty restrictions. ethanol mixtures in proportions higher than 10%
Home | Privacy