1988 BMW R100RT Recall
- 91V107000 on 06/30/1991
- Service brakes, hydraulic:foundation components:hoses, lines/piping, and fittings
- 03/31/1987 - 08/31/1988
- Front brake hydraulic line may contact and rub against fuel tank or speedometer cable resulting in scuffing and subsequent wearing on brake lines outer surface which could cause a hydraulic fluid leak. consequence of defect: hydraulic fluid leak due to the damaged lines impairs brake performance.
- A spiral hose to protect the brake line from contact will be installed, as well as a hose clamp and support, so brake line will not change.
- System: brake lines.vehicle description: large motorcycles.
1988 BMW R100RT TSB
- 090000 fuel system, other
- Bmw motorcycle: engine fuels containing ethanol. bmw motorrad has no objection to the use of si engine fuels containing up to a maximum of 10% ethanol and imposes no warranty restrictions. ethanol mixtures in proportions higher than 10%
Home | Privacy