1986 BMW R80 Recall
- 87V193000 on 01/06/1988
- 09/30/1985 - 02/28/1987
- Lower part of spring/damper unit eyelet, which attaches to the rear drive unit, could crack.
- In extreme cases, spring damper could detach from reardrive allowing rear of motorcycle to drop onto rear tire, causing drag on tireand unstable handling.
- Replace eyelet with a strengthened one.
- System: rear spring/damper unit.vehicle description: motorcycles
1986 BMW R80 TSB
- 090000 fuel system, other
- Bmw motorcycle: engine fuels containing ethanol. bmw motorrad has no objection to the use of si engine fuels containing up to a maximum of 10% ethanol and imposes no warranty restrictions. ethanol mixtures in proportions higher than 10%
Home | Privacy