1980 BMW R80 Recall
- 84V092000 on 09/12/1984
- 08/31/1976 - 07/31/1982
- Wheel may develop cracks and fractures from operating on rough roads. (spokes will primarily be affected).
- Upon inspection, a redesigned wheel will be installed along with a new inner tube and the needed balance weights.
- Vehicle description: motorcycles equipped with 19 inch cast alloy front wheels.system: suspension; front wheel.consequences of defect: wheel operation could be impaired. spokes may break orthe inner tube may be damaged.note: if noise or unusual vibrations develop, do not operate vehicle. furtheroperation could result in an accident.
1980 BMW R80 TSB
- 090000 fuel system, other
- Bmw motorcycle: engine fuels containing ethanol. bmw motorrad has no objection to the use of si engine fuels containing up to a maximum of 10% ethanol and imposes no warranty restrictions. ethanol mixtures in proportions higher than 10%
Home | Privacy